After several years of collaborating for the same publishers we decided
to consolidate our expertise and jointly set up a translation network
of competent and experienced translators from Sweden and Finland. Our
joint business is Bokirja.
Professional project co-ordination and a feeling for language, as well
as accuracy and good readability of the translations, combined with
reliable scheduling are our most important principles.
Our main thematic emphases are food & wine, travel, cultures &
countries, lifestyle, children’s and youth books, sport & leisure.
- has been working in publishing since 1998
- freelance editor, producer and translator since 2002
- Master of Arts (University of Cologne)
- Working languages: Finnish, German and English
- has been working in publishing since 1999
- freelance editor and producer since 2002
- Master of Arts (Åbo Akademi),
Magistère de Langue et de Civilisation Françaises (Universitè Paris-Sorbonne)
- Working languages: Swedish, German, English, French and Finnish
- Member of the German freelance editors association (VfLL)